Tuesday, May 5, 2009
My Top 5 Favorites
- "Holiday" Lippmann Collection is a glittery bright red. This is my favorite red nail polish! I use this a lot!!!!!!! This is my second Bottle :)
- "Rich&Famous" China Glaze: This is a perfect dupe for "Something About Pink" from MAC HK. Gotta Love pink polishes!
- "Peppermint Patti" MAC is a light minty green color. Duh!? Hehe. It reminds me of a Tiffany Box! I just love the color of this nail polish. Love! Love! Love!
- "Baby It's Coal Outside" O.P.I is black with silver glitters. My mom loves this nail polish and so do I. She's a bad ass mom! :D
- "Creepy Groovy" Goldie is a dark plum color. I had been looking for a nail polish in this color but I can't find one. Until one day I went to Bath & Body Works and found this. I was so happy!
Sorry again for the blurry photos. I used my Iphone again! I need to get a new camera pronto!
Milani "Purple Passion"
If you like purple eyeshadow, you will like this purple nail polish too! :)