EyesLipsFace Eyeshadow Quads  

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

$1 each at Target Store
or

Drama



Butternut



Silver Lining





Pretty N' Pink


Nouveau Neutrals
IVY
I bought this ELF eyeshadow quads at Target for only $1. Not all Target sale this product so you have to call your local Target Store if they have it on stock. You can also get this item at Eyeslipsface.com also for a $1. I swatched this eyeshadows without a base.

Review: This eyeshadows are great for beginners who are just starting out with make up. The quality of this eyeshadows is not bad for a dollar. My favorite quad is the Butternut which is the neutral colors. I love it! I used whenever I want a natural look.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button



LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
    follow me on Twitter

    Search This Blog

     

    Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips