Max Factor Vivid Impact  

Saturday, December 6, 2008


Max Vivid Impact Mascara

Review: I bought this product after I saw Carmen Electra's Ad in a magazine. I really want to copy the exact look but I can't make the mascara to show up like in the picture. I give it a 3 out of 5?


Max Vivid Impact Eyeshadows Duo

I swatched this eyeshadow without a base. I think this eyeshadows are very pigmented but for some reason it doesn't stay all day in my eyes even with a base. I used UDPP (Urban Decay Primer Potion) as a base. I always had to retouch in the middle of the day. My favorite color is the purple and green it looks great together.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Max Factor Vivid Impact


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
    follow me on Twitter

    Search This Blog

     

    Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips