Max Factor Vivid Impact  

Saturday, December 6, 2008


Max Vivid Impact Mascara

Review: I bought this product after I saw Carmen Electra's Ad in a magazine. I really want to copy the exact look but I can't make the mascara to show up like in the picture. I give it a 3 out of 5?


Max Vivid Impact Eyeshadows Duo

I swatched this eyeshadow without a base. I think this eyeshadows are very pigmented but for some reason it doesn't stay all day in my eyes even with a base. I used UDPP (Urban Decay Primer Potion) as a base. I always had to retouch in the middle of the day. My favorite color is the purple and green it looks great together.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
    follow me on Twitter

    Search This Blog

     

    Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips