NYX Round Lipstick Part 2  

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

NYX Round Lipstick
$3.50 Each at NYXCosmetics.com
It's cheaper if you buy it at Cherryculture.com (slow shipping! it takes a week or 2)
or
Nonpareilboutique.com (fast shipping 3 to 4 days)


From Left to Right:
From Left to Right:
Metis: Gold Lipstick
Decadent: Dark Maroon color. If you have MAC Beauty Mark Eyeshadow this is like a lipstick version of it. Hehe.
Electra: Just a regular red lipstick. Perfect for retro or vintage look ;)
Gem: hot pink? Hehe.
Vitamin: Peachy/Orangey lipstick
Jupiter: Pink! My favorite! :)
I bought this lipsticks when it was still a $1 dollar each at CherryCulture. My favorites are Gem, Vitamin and Jupiter. I use Jupiter with my Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss called "Barely Blossom" and Stila Lip Pencil No.1. I use it all the time with my everyday look.


NYXcosmetics.com
CherryCulture.com

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
    follow me on Twitter

    Search This Blog

     

    Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips