MAC Royal Asset Palette  

Saturday, February 7, 2009


Royal Assets Palette $25.25


Smokey Eyes
*Maid of Honor (Top Left)
*Rondelle (Top Right)
*Palatial (Middle Left)
*Courtly Grey (Middle Right)
*Majestic (Bottom Left)
*Knight (Bottom Right)



Cool Eyes
*Medallion (Top Left)
*Silverwear (Top Right
*Trophy Pink (Middle Left)
*Modern Heir (Middle Right)
*Shadowy Lady (Bottom Left)
*Queen's Jewel (Bottom Right)

This was the eyeshadow palettes they release for MAC Holiday Collection 2007. The packaging is made out of metal so its kinda heavy but I just love the way it looks. I can't really say anything about the eyeshadows right now because I haven't use any of them. Hehe. I will try to update this post as soon as possible to show the swatches of the eyeshadows.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
    follow me on Twitter

    Search This Blog

     

    Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips