MAC Royal Asset Brush set  

Saturday, February 7, 2009

$33.75 each brush set (CCO)

Heirlooms: 5 Eye Brushes (silver) $33.75


From Left To Right:

*MAC 252 Shader brush
*MAC 212 Flat Definer brush
*MAC 217 Blending brush
*MAC 209 Eye Liner brush
*MAC 275 Angled Shading brush


heirlooms: 4 face brushes (gold) $33.75


From Left To Right:

*MAC 187 Duo Fiber brush
*MAC 168 Angled Contour brush
*MAC 194 Concealer brush
*MAC 190 Foundation brush


This brushes came out in 2007 part of the MAC Holiday Collection. There was one more brush set that came with this collection but I didn't get it. I bought this at the CCO for only $33.75. I like this brushes because is small and I can't take it anywhere with me. I also like it because is cheaper than the full size brushes.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
    follow me on Twitter

    Search This Blog

     

    Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips