Late CherryCulture Haul  

Friday, April 17, 2009


  • Top Left: 3 Amuse 12 eyeshadow palette
  • Top Right: 3 Starry CD Eyeshadow Palette
  • Bottom Left: 2 Klean Color Kiss & Eye Palette
  • Bottom Right: Amuse Sweet Heart Eyeshadow
I received this a long time ago like around October or November? I put all of them in my makeup storage and forgot all about it. I just swatched the two Amuse Sweet Heart Palette an hour ago. The pigmentation is not bad at all! I haven't touch or use the rest of the palettes. Maybe I should do a contest one day or Just give it away to some of my followers? or should I wait until I get 100 followers? I don't know.. Oh! I don't do swap or even think about swapping. I don't know much about it but I heard a lot of bad stuff from other bloggers. I never done contest before so I don't know. Let me know what you all think I should do. I need space.. this palettes takes a lot of space in my makeup storage. I'm not going to give away the Amuse Sweet Heart Eyeshadow since I swatched it already. Sorry, I don't like giving away use makeup.

Speaking of storage.. I should do a live video showing my makeup room/collection/storage. I think it will be fun. I will try to do it by the end of April. :) ciao!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ Late CherryCulture Haul


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
    follow me on Twitter

    Search This Blog

     

    Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips