Q&A Tag!  

Monday, April 20, 2009

Im IT!
I was tagged by Ms. Thiamere

What is your current obsession?
-Makeup

What is your weirdest obsession?
-hmm.. I don’t know. Maybe my iphone? I can’t live without it x_x


What are you wearing today?
-Jeans and a green shirt

What's your favorite comfort food?
-Filipino Food

What would make today special?
-To Sleep more than 5 hours.. Zzzz


What would you like to learn to do?
-Play Piano, Violin or Guitar

What's the last thing you bought?
-Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom Lotion.

What are you listening to right now?
-Imogen Heap


What is your favorite weather?
-Fall and Winter

What is your most challenging goal right now?
-to collect MAC Pigments O_o hehe


What do you think about the person who tagged you?
-I like her blog is cute :)

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would it be? Italy ;)

What would you like to have in your hands at right now?
-a brand new MACbook Pro.
If you could swap lives with anyone for one day who would it be & why?
-Angelina Jolie! She likes helping people like I do. I used to volunteer at the Coalition for the Homeless and nursing home.


If you would go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
-Philippines

Which language do you wanna learn?
-I can understand a lot of Spanish but I want to learn how to speak it fluently! My step dad is from Honduras (central america) and he use to speak to me only in Spanish so I can learn it but after high school he stopped. I also lived in Honduras for 6 months when I was in junior high.

What do you look for in a friend?
-Outgoing, Friendly, Nice, Sweet, and with a great sense of Humor. Happy people who smiles a lot! Makes me feel happy to be alive :D

Who do you want to meet in person?
-Queen of England! I want to know if she’s shorter than I am. HAHA. JK. I want to meet all my extended family in the Philippines.

What's your favorite type of music?
-anything!

What's your dream job?
-Professional Makeup Artist or Photographer

Any favorite model?
-Gisele Bundchen

If you had $100 now what would you spend on it?
-I would buy me some MAC! hehe


Things you wish you could change in the past?
-None!

Fashion Pet Peeve?
-I can’t think of something right now

Do you admire anyone's stye?
-Kim Kardashian

Describe your personal style.
-Casual: jeans, tshirt, and a flipflop :)

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
-Starbucks Mud Pie Ice Cream!!!!!

What's your favorite makeup brand?
-MAC and NYX

Do you get enough beauty sleep? yes or no? why?
-No, I only sleep 3 to 5 hours a day! Zzz

Why did you start your (beauty) blog?
-Just for fun. something to do whenever I get bored

I tag whoever is reading this or whoever wants to do it? hehe

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Q&A Tag!


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
    follow me on Twitter

    Search This Blog

     

    Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips